Use these Winter Fine Motor Worksheets to help students work on essential school fine motor skills in a fun Winter Wonderland – themed way! Great for the month of January! Created by an Occupational Therapist, this packet is designed for: Preschoolers, Kindergarten, SPED, OT, Home Activities, and Fine Motor Stations. This is part of the Fine Motor Activities Bundle.
The 30 page PDF in color and black and white will be available electronically immediately following payment.
You will receive 30 color page PDF + 30 black/white page PDF digital download, available electronically immediately following payment. Winter Wonderland pics include snow, snowball, snowman, sled, sledding, building snowman, snow cream, woodland animals, trees with snow. For sentence writing pages the How To sequencing theme is: How To Build a Snowman.
Winter Fine Motor Worksheets Packet • Detailed Description
30 FULL Color page PDF + 30 Black/White page PDF = 60 pages total!
Activities are based on the monthly theme. Variety of pictures are chosen to keep it fun and interesting for students. Page numbers included for easy planning and organization. Black and White pages are great for copying off for a classroom of students. Color pages work well for putting into plastic sheets or dry erase pockets to wipe off and reuse.
Cover page: color pictures & write name
- Color by number: #1-9 with colors
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 1)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 2)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 3)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 1)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 2)
- Find the path in the grid: follow the same monthly themed pic and only go up, down, left, right
- Write uppercase letters A-Z in monthly themed pic
- Write lowercase letters a-z in monthly themed pic
- Write numbers #1-25 in monthly themed pic
- Unscramble and write out the words in sized boxes (tall, fall, small), word bank provided.
- Count and write in how many of each pic you find
- Circle the number of pics to match the number br x 5 (out of #1-5)
- Copy and write the words x 4 with matching picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the words x 4 with matching picture (version 2)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with matching picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with matching picture (version 2)
- Draw and Write: Picture box with writing lines
- How To: Copy and write the sentences x 4 with matching pictures (Steps #1-4)
- How To: Copy and write the sentences x 4 with matching pictures (Steps #5-8)
- All About Me – Name, Birthdate, Age, Phone Number, School, Teacher, Grade: Fill in the Form
- Fine Motor Mats: use dot marker to fill in circles, roll small balls of play dough and place in circles, color in circles to practice distal motor control (version 1)
- Fine Motor Mats (version 2)
- Cut on the lines from dot to pic x 4
- Cut and glue the 10 frame to match the number
- Cut and glue the picture to finish the pattern
- Cut, unscramble, glue, and write
- Color, cut out shapes: circle, square, triangle
- Color, cut out shapes: oval, rectangle, pentagon
Skills Addressed with the Winter Fine Motor Worksheets Packet
Students are practicing the following skills: Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Patterns, Letters, Words, Sentences, Coloring, Writing, Cutting with Scissors, and Gluing.
More Helpful Resources
Prewriting and Scissor Skills 12 Month Bundle