Kite Coloring Pages and Free Kite Printables
If you need kite coloring pages and free kite printables, you are going to want to check out this amazing freebie from Your Therapy Source! It includes 6 FREE kite printables to use with your students to practice fine motor skills, visual motor skills, and gross motor skills. It even includes a kite template to print to create your own cute kite! You can download it at the bottom of the post.
How to Use the Kite Coloring Pages Packet
- Sign up to receive the newsletter from Your Therapy Source to gain access to the FREE 8 page PDF packet.
- Download the black and white PDF and print the activity pages.
- Students can color, cut, paste, and move with all the activities in this FUN, NO PREP, packet.
What Skills Do Students Practice When They Complete This Printable Kite Craft Packet?
This cute spring craft packet is perfect to complete on a windy day. Grab some crayons and markers to get started. The free kite printables work on the following skills:
- fine motor skills
- visual motor skills – great for practicing the diamond shape
- visual spatial skills
- gross motor skills
- scissor skills
When Should Students Use the Kite Coloring Pages Freebie?
The printables are perfect anytime for:
- brain breaks
- any time children unplug
- Occupational Therapy Session (in person or telehealth)
- carry over activities for home
Need More Activities Like This One?
This collection of Butterfly Printable Puzzles includes 16 NO PREP, black and white butterfly themed activities. Challenge the visual perceptual and fine motor skills of your students!
Spring Sensory Motor Packet: Practice fine motor, gross motor, visual perceptual activities with this NO PREP, fun, Spring themed packet. This is an excellent activity packet for in-class activities, therapy sessions, class parties, carryover activities, brain breaks, early finishers and indoor recess.
Spring Skill Builders: This 71 page PDF packet help to build fundamental fine motor and executive functioning skills for Pre-K to First Grade age kids. Target specific CCSS literacy and math skills in ways that interest and engage even the most reluctant children. Provide differentiated yet equivalent materials so you can easily provide the just-right level of difficulty and challenge for a group with diverse skills.
What is Included in the Free Kite Printables Packet?
This kite coloring pages and activity packet includes:
- Design the kite coloring page
- Kite Maze
- Visual Spatial Kite Maze
- Kite Coloring Page
- Jump Up, Up, and Away – Kite Locomotor Skills Activity
- Kite Template to Print – Color, cut, and paste the kite template to decorate your room
What Age Range Can Use these Free Kite Printables?
The kite printables can be used for a variety of ages. You might need to modify it slightly based on the age range.
- toddlers can finger paint on the blank kite
- preschoolers and kindergarten students can cut out the objects and paste the kite together
- preschoolers and kindergarten students can trace the kites
- use in a math and fine motor station to complete the jumping activities
- physical education students if you have to work in a small space
- use in a literacy center for older students as a fine motor warm up
- great for homeschool students
Download your FREE Kite Printables and Activity Packet Here
Sign up to receive the weekly email newsletter along with other announcements from Your Therapy Source. You will be redirected to the freebie page. If you do not see the sign up box, email email@example.com and reference this freebie and we can email it to you.