Are you looking to reinforce the formation of tall, small, and fall letters with an emphasis on capital letters? This digital download packet, the Capital Letter Handwriting Practice Set Two, requires NO PREP and is ready to go in color and black and white. It was created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. You can view Set One here with lowercase letters.
The 55 page digital download PDF will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How to use the Capital Letter Handwriting Practice Set Two
1. Simply choose the color or black and white version to print and create a child workbook.
2. Have the child verbally identify each picture within each letter.
3. If using the black and white version, have child color the letter and pictures within the letter.
4. Have the child identify tall, small, and fall letters in each word of the word list and then have them identify the matching letter size word boxes at the bottom of the page. boxes at the bottom of the page. In this resource, the word boxes include each word beginning with a capital letter.
5. Have the child write the word within the letter boxes accurately.
This packet includes: Tall, Small, and Fall Reference Sheet, 26 Capital and lower case letter size handwriting sheets in color, and 26 Capital and lower case letter size handwriting sheets in black and white.
More Resources Created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
More Alphabet and Handwriting Packets: