Created by a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, this Self Regulation Triggers and Calming Tools Resource is ready to go to help your students succeed. It is an emotion and self regulation, self control resource which can be used to support your SEL, PBIS and ZONEs of Regulation™ lessons.
The 25 page PDF digital document will be available electronically immediately following payment.
It includes pictures, activities and worksheets that can be used to teach about triggers, unexpected & expected behavior as well as, calming strategies and tools. These are important for all students to be successful in school and life.
The Self Regulation Triggers and Calming Tools Resource Includes:
- Information sheets that can be used for anchor charts or posters on self control, self regulation, triggers and calming tools.
- Trigger and tool/strategy pictures to be used for instructional purposes. Can also be used to match a strategy to a trigger. Make double copies, laminate and use as a memory or matching game.
- Emotion and Trigger lesson using a soda can with coordinating worksheet.
- Several levels of worksheets for students to identify triggers, unexpected behaviors and calming tools to use to maintain self control. Worksheets are differentiated some include banks of ideas with words and pictures.
- Reflection check in for planning after an unexpected behavior issue.
More Emotional Regulation Activities:
Read more on What is Self-Regulation .