The Flip and Fill Valentine Fine Motor Game digital download includes 10 different valentine game boards to practice fine motor skills and encourage hand strengthening.
13 page PDF digital document that is available electronically immediately following payment
Directions for the Flip and Fill Valentine Fine Motor Game:
- Choose the valentine animal you want to play with and print it out. Give each player a game board and directions if needed.
- Decide how you will fill the 2o circles on the valentine animal: small balls of clay, tongs with pom-poms, dot markers, color in with crayons, pennies or bingo chips.
- Flip a coin. If it lands on heads, fill in two circles. If it lands on tails, fill in one circle.
- The first player to fill in all 20 circles on the valentine animal is the winner.
The Flip and Fill Valentine Fine Motor Game encourages:
- fine motor skills
- finger strengthening
- hand strengthening
- eye-hand coordination
- visual motor coordination
Looking for more Valentine’s Day fun?
Check out Flip and Snip scissor fine motor game too!