Do your students struggle with staying organized? Teach organizational skills to your students with Let’s Organize. Created by Jennie Ni, MS, OTR/L , the Let’s Organize digital PDF document provides you with the templates and activities to create your own “Organization Kit” to help students practice organizational skills.
The 34 page PDF digital document will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How Does the Let’s Organize Packet Work to Help Teach Organizational Skills to Students?
- Download and print the materials.
- Using the student’s materials or the templates provided set up the activity for the student to complete.
- Students will practice organizational skills to help them succeed at school!
What Is Included to Help Teach Organizational Skills to Students?
- Organize Your Desk Activity and Templates
- Organize Your Folder Activity and Templates
- Organize Your Binder Activity and Templates
- Sample worksheets to use with the activities (or you can use the student’s worksheets)
Teach your students organizational skills with the Let’s Organize digital packet.
More resources to help children succeed:
Executive Functioning Strategies for Students – digital workbook is a step by step guide to help boost your student’s working memory, impulse control, focus, emotional control, organization, planning, and self-monitoring!