The Thanksgiving Games digital download includes 10 awesome games to play during the month of November. These games are perfect to encourage turn taking, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, visual perceptual skills, and FUN! The Thanksgiving Games are great to play at school or home.
Details: 24 page PDF document delivered immediately following payment
The Thanksgiving Games packet includes:
- Turkey Numbers – This is similar to Keno but Turkey style! Great for a big crowd. Much easier to play than Bingo.
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt – Find all the items on the list. One version is for home use and one is for school use.
- Left Right Gobble – Just like Left Right Center, but don’t let all your turkeys get gobbled up in the middle.
- How Many Turkeys? – Who can guess the exact number of turkeys on the page?
- Thanks – GIVE – ing – Fill up your dinner plate with Thanksgiving foods. Don’t forget to give thanks.
- Thanksgiving Categories – 5 pages of challenging categories with a Thanksgiving twist.
- Guess the Pictures – Grab a pencil and paper to play this game of Thanksgiving pictionary.
- Draw It, Write It – Grab a pencil and paper to play a game of paper telephone with a Thanksgiving theme.
- Give Thanks – Can you guess who is thankful for the different places, things and people?
- Turkey Mystery Word Hunt – Hide the cards and see who can find and unscramble the phrase first.
Looking for more Thanksgiving sensory motor activities?
Thanksgiving Bundle – includes 11 Thanksgiving themed fine motor, gross motor, visual perceptual, and handwriting activities.