The Visual Spatial Puzzles – Square Puzzle Pack includes 11 puzzles to challenge the ability to visually perceive two or more objects in relation to each other. The puzzles are in black and white AND color. This digital download is suitable for ages 5+.
This 24 page PDF digital document will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How to Use the Visual Spatial Puzzles:
1. Print the puzzles on card stock paper. Color the black and white versions.
2. Cut apart the big square into nine smaller squares. Mix up the squares.
3. Put the nine squares in the right order to solve the puzzle.
When to Use the Visual Spatial Puzzles – Square Puzzle Pack:
This packet is great for:
- spatial awareness exercises
- early finishers
- boredom buster
- travel game
- fine motor skill practice
Need more visual spatial resources and spatial awareness worksheets?