Letter b and d Confusion – Letter Reversal Freebie
Do your students struggle with letter reversals? Often time, students may struggle with letter b and d confusion. These free printables can help reinforce the direction of the letter B and D. You can download it for free at the bottom of the post.
How to Use the Letter b and d Confusion Freebie
- Sign up to receive the newsletter from Your Therapy Source to gain access to the FREE letter b and d printables.
- Download the PDF and print the four pages or mark up the PDF using a Chrome extension like Kami.
- Students can make a path through the mazes for the lower case b and d. Color in the letters B and D facing the correct direction.
What Skills Do Students Practice When They Complete This Activity?
The Letter b and d Confusion – Letter Reversal Freebie on the following skills:
- letter identification
- directions of the letters Bb and Dd
- visual motor skills
- visual spatial skills
When Should Students Do The Letter b and d Confusion – Letter Reversal Freebie?
The printables are perfect anytime for:
- handwriting practice
- carry over activities
- Occupational therapy session
More Activities to Help Students with Letter Reversals
Download your FREE Letter b and d Confusion – Letter Reversal Freebie Here
Sign up to receive the weekly email newsletter along with other announcements from Your Therapy Source. You will be redirected to the freebie page and a special offer on a seek and find activity packet! There will be a box in the upper right hand corner to click and download the PDF. If you do not see the sign up box, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this freebie and we can email it to you.
Illustrations by Zinako used under a Shutterstock License
Read more about Letter Reversals.