Created by a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, this Roll a Sentence PDF digital packet is a self regulation writing activity and worksheet set with a Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall theme. Students can practice writing skills by rolling a die 3 times and choose a character, situation and setting.
The 26 page PDF packet will be available electronically immediately following payment.
What is Included in the Roll a Sentence Download?
The PDF includes:
- 2 Spin a Situation boards – Situations include feelings and emotions to discuss.
- 2 Idiom boards
- 4 Seasonal Roll a Sentence Activities – Two styles of game boards included for each topic: with and without pictures, traditional and numbered die are provided.
- 2 styles of writing worksheets included.
When Is a Good Time to Use the Roll a Sentence Packet?
These activities are great for:
- writing centers.
- small groups.
- special education resource room.
- occupational therapy groups.
- review emotional regulation skills – a tool needed to be successful in school and in life.
- using an an addition to any self regulation/behavior/social curriculum (How Does Your Engine Run™, PBIS™, SEL™, ZONES of regulation™…) for fun ways to review and master the material.
More Emotional Regulation Activities: