Are you new to school-based therapy or thinking of making the switch?
Feeling overwhelmed by huge caseloads, mountains of paperwork, and confusing lingo?
The School-Based Therapist Handbook webinar will help you feel more comfortable as you learn to deliver services in the school setting!
Presented by Laurie Gombash, PT, M.Ed., The School-Based Therapist Handbook Webinar includes a 3-hour on-demand webinar and a 20+ page printable resource pack.
Discover the secrets of an organized, effective school-based therapy practice! You will learn:
- Insider tips for staying organized and keeping up with crazy schedules
- Creative ideas for group treatments and pushing into the classroom
- Expert advice on the best tools and toys for therapy (on a budget!)
- Effective strategies for caseload management and collaboration
- Tools and resources to create impactful, educationally relevant treatments
The information to access The School-Based Therapist Handbook Webinar, the 20+ page printable resource pack, and the webinar slides will be delivered electronically immediately following payment.
Specifics of The School-Based Therapist Handbook Webinar:
- includes a 3-hour on-demand webinar so you can watch the videos when it’s convenient for you! If you’re new to school-based therapy or thinking of making the switch – this is the course for you!
- download the 20+ pages of printable resources, ideas, and lesson plans to transform the way you practice in the school setting.
- teaches you how to develop strong, measurable goals by reviewing simple ideas for goal-writing and providing examples of educationally-relevant goals.
- helps you find quick ideas for pushing into the classroom with fun, inspiring ways to deliver impactful, inclusive treatments in the classroom setting.
- provides tips from the pros for the best tools and supplies for your practice.
- learn Response To Intervention (RTI) and school-based therapy lingo.
- be inspired by quick and easy treatment ideas for small groups and classrooms.
The School-Based Therapist Handbook Webinar is approved for OT and PT continuing education in the state of Ohio. You can complete the post-test following the course. The CEU certificate will be issued to you within 3 days of completing the test.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request group discount pricing.